You asked Christians everywhere to join you in prayer for:
- Permanent peace on the Korean Peninsula; the avoidance of military conflict; and the emergence of conditions on the Korean Peninsula that allow for flourishing relationships between each individual and 1) God; 2) others; 3) oneself; and 4) all of creation
- A just and peaceful resolution to current tensions, including wisdom for our political, diplomatic and military leaders as they work across differences toward a goal of peace, security and freedom; wisdom among leaders from North Korea, South Korea and China that will allow God’s people on the peninsula and in the US might live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness; and for God’s kingdom to come on the Korean peninsula and His will be done there as it is in heaven
- Mercy from God over the Korean Peninsula
- Blessing on the efforts of citizens who seek to bridge the vast differences between our countries, including American evangelicals who pursue this work;
- The American church to demonstrate empathy toward the people of the Korean Peninsula, praying in a spirit of friendship, noting the image of God in every human being.
You already signed the call to prayer. Will you now urge your communities and networks to join together on Fridays at 12 pm, wherever you are, to pray for Peace on the Korean Peninsula?
More info HERE