Christian Churches Together is supported by annual dues from the churches and organizations that participate in it. Every effort has been made to keep the organization simple and to keep overhead down. However, as modest as CCT’s budget is, dues are not adequate to cover the entire cost of CCT’s operation and mission. Thus, we invite individuals, congregations, and other interested parties to become “Friends of CCT” by making a financial contribution. Your gift will be deeply appreciated and is fully tax deductible.
What is CCT about? Why should you support it?
- Working towards all inclusive Christian Unity
- Promoting reconciliation between all Christians
- Respecting all Christian traditions, learning from each other’s tradition
- Speaking & standing against poverty and racism
- Promoting the renewal of the church
- Speaking with one voice to our country
- Praying for one another
- Taking seriously Jesus call to be One Body
Secure online donation:
Mail Check: If you prefer to send a check, please make your gift payable to Christian Churches Together and send it to:
Christian Churches Together
Attn: Rev. Carlos L Malavé
PO Box 24188
Indianapolis, IN 46224-0188